Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day weekend

This past weekend Marcus and I traveled to Atlanta to hang out with my family and celebrate birthdays. We had so much fun seeing everyone and hanging out...I wish had seen more people, but everyone has such crazy busy lives!

Saturday I got up and went shopping with my mom. We ran a few errands and then went to Wild Wing with Marcus and my Dad. We enjoyed our lunch and then Marcus and I headed downtown to meet Katie and Trey at olympic park. There were so many things going in Atlanta (UGA game, Braves game, DragonCon...etc) that they had a block party and O.A.R came and played.

 Katie and I
 Marcus and I
Katie and Trey!


After Marcus and I rode a bus over to Turner field and met up with Nick and Stephanie! We were right on the foul line and had a great time...even if the Braves lost. We had a good time catching up and hanging out.



Marcus had a lot of firsts this weekend...he rode MARTA and went to underground Atlanta. He had never been on a train or a bus like the shuttle we took to the game.

The next day we went to my nephew Thomas' birthday party. Well, maybe I should say my nephew Spiderman's birthday.





Well that's it for now. More pictures than words, I think. We are headed to St. Pete this weekend to go see a red sox game so I will add more after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment