Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I love Sundays

There is something about a good Sunday that just warms the soul. Our Sunday's almost always include Flag Football. Marcus plays on a team that plays every Sunday in Daffin Park, which is BEAUTIFUL. I think it is one of the hidden treasures of Savannah. Today we also cleaned house, and I made a dessert from Pinterest (again). We haven't tried it yet, but it looks SO good. Sopapilla Cheescake.

Pinned Image

http://myellowumbrella.blogspot.com/2010/10/sopapilla-cheesecake.html


See what I mean? Beautiful. We are planning on taking some engagement photos at Daffin because we have spent so much of our relationship there, and, of course, it is SO pretty.

That's my man, playing flag football.

This week we took Buddy trick or treating. It was my first experience as a "parent" trick or treating...man, it is tiring!! We went to a large neighborhood and parked at a friends house. We had SO much fun. Buddy was Mario.

He is too cute :)




Today, I will leave you with this lovely picture of Marcus, painting our dogs nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment