Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend update

Superbowl weekend!

This weekend I got a lot of things done...cleaned house, organized some stuff and got some cooking done! I loved it. I also went to a Pampered Chef party at my friend Kim's house. I LOVE pampered chef...their stuff is SO darn cool.

Tonight we went to our friend Chaz and Katherine's house for the Superbowl. Our Patriots lost, but we still had a good time! I made the best corn dip ever (see below), and cookie dough dip that I found on pinterest.

I really vowed to get organized in 2012...and with all of January's craziness, it just didn't happen. February, though, has been awesome. I finally started using my planner and making a to-do list. It is CRAZY how much more gets done when you make to-do lists. Seriously. I'm now a believer in them. I have a notebook I carry everywhere and I can write everything down. Also, my grocery list has come in handy. I just love pinterest.

As for the rest of crazy life, Marcus should be able to walk in 4-6 weeks! We are still looking for a place to rent for the next year. If anybody knows of anything in the Rincon area, let us know!

Love and thanks ~

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment