Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Best corn dip ever


I got this recipe from my friend Haley's mom. She made this corn dip at the lake once and I was HOOKED. So good. Like, I didn't eat corn before this dip, and now I eat corn. Yeah, I'm a freak. Anyway...you will need the following: 


1 can of Mexicorn
1/2 cup mayo (I use fat free, but regular works, too)
8oz package of cream cheese (I also use low fat)
1 package of shredded cheese - fiesta blend

optional:
diced jalapenos
bacon bits


Soften the cream cheese, then blend the shredded cheese and mayo in.


add the corn last so you don't break all the pieces of corn.
Sprinkle some extra cheese on top if you like extra cheesy food
Bake at 350 degrees for 45mins


and enjoy with tortilla chips.

Easy-peasy.
So yummy.
Make it once and people will request it at EVERY party, no lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment