Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Grocery List

Another Pinterest creation! I saw this idea for a grocery list that has a menu on the top, a list of things you buy the most, and then room for extras. It was on this website:

http://www.designsponge.com/2010/01/diy-project-kates-grocery-planner.html

But, I am computer illiterate and couldn't figure out how to edit the pdf's. Soooo I decided to create my own that was similar!



If you want to use it send me your e-mail and I can send it to you, you can edit it to your own liking. I went grocery shopping tonight and it only took about 30mins to get everything I needed! Miracle! LOVE IT. I got a clip board from one of my students for Christmas, so I just took some magnets (they have a sticky side you peel off) I had added them to the back of the clip board. It is now on the fridge! Marcus said he loved it because he feels like he can help make my list whenever he thinks of things.

I also put all of my stuff into Mint.com today, and made a budget for us. I'm really excited to finally be on the right track. Just pray I stay that way!

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment