Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Monkey Bread Muffins

If you are looking for a healthy breakfast, this is not for you. Please back out, go to another website. Notakeout.com is a good place to look. If you see this, you will want to make it and eat it. It is toooo yummy!

One of my favorite things about Christmas is Monkey bread. Its an amazing treat and a tradition that I will certainly carry on if I ever do Christmas breakfast at my house. A few years back I wanted Monkey Bread but I didn't have a bundt pan, and I didn't want to make that much of it because I knew I would eat it all and gain 50lbs immediately following eating it. Then, I came across a recipe for Monkey Bread Muffins. PERFECT. So, here you go....

Heat your oven to 350. You will need buttermilk biscuits, cinnamon sugar, brown sugar, and butter. I buy the butter tastin' biscuits because I just love butter.


Cut the biscuits into fourths or fifths. I usually do fourths, but smaller may work better.


Roll the pieces into balls and roll the balls in cinnamon sugar until they are covered.


 Put four or five balls into each muffin space. Mix equal parts butter and brown sugar in a bowl and microwave about 30 seconds.




 Mix together and pour over each muffin like-so: 

That mixture of brown sugar and butter is sinful. Honestly, its amazing.

Bake 15-20 mins at 350 degrees. Take out, and enjoy!


Then run five miles in order to work off half of one.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment