Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Buddy's Birthday!

The past couple weeks have been nuts - as you have read. I pulled a psychology move and wrote a post venting about all the things that frustrated me, saved the draft, and then deleted it later. Sort of felt like writing a letter to someone and never sending it - but it was quite therapeutic. Basically it frustrates me how much everything costs when you don't have insurance, and how the Texas hospital handled Marcus. It hurts me to see how much pain he is still in. Also, our house we thought we were going to move into fell through (her tenant isn't moving out until April and we've got to be out of the apt in March). I found a quote that helped me realize that God may be testing us with all of this leg business and the house falling through, but we will come out stronger than ever. Everything will be okay :)



Marcus and Buddy share the same birthday, which was Thursday. Marcus was feeling down on Tuesday and he insists that January 19 is Buddy's birthday, and should be all about him, so I gave him his present early  :) I got him a Celtic hat and t-shirt, and we are going to a Hawks/Celtics game in April.



Saturday we had Buddy's birthday party at the Rincon Library playground. He had so much fun! We got him a leapster and a game (which I now can't find...gotta check the car). He also got some books from his brother and Julie and some toys from his Mama and sisters!  Thank you, also to Miss Ashley for coming :)



I say....success!!

Buddy with his siblings! From left: Riley, Buddy, Fiona and Liv. Beautiful children!


Before Buddy's party we had our Championship game for the basketball team. We had only lost one game this season - and our girls have been through A LOT. We've had 6:30am practices, Insanity, and one of our own became ill and was unable to finish the season playing (but she did and AMAZING job coaching). Though we played with a lot of heart and class, we did not come out victorious. I am really blessed to be part of such an amazing team, and coaching staff. I know I've said it before, but Coach Duke is really one of the best coaches and women I know. Thank you LADY MUSTANGS for an amazing season. Some of you have taught me more than you will ever know. Love y'all!!!


Also, in exciting news, I am going to start selling Premier Jewelry! I'm pretty excited about it. Let me know if you want to host a party!!

-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment