Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gearing up for one busy week...

I have SO much to do in the next couple days...lots of school work, packing and MOVING! Thats right, we get our keys to our new apartment on Wednesday, and we will be done moving by Saturday. Knowing my OCD butt, we'll be unpacked by Sunday. Words cannot express how excited I am for the boys to have their own room (NO MORE TOYS ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM!!!). I am sure there will still be toys, but their home will not be in our main living area. A HUGE closet, kitchen...ugh, I'm so pumped. I'm seriously about to go crazy here!

So the packing begins, now. I really don't have a lot that has to be packed. Books, DVD's kitchen stuff and cleaning supplies. Everything else is already done.

Hopefully once we move I will be able to update more and have more time and room for crafts!

Wish us luck. If anyone wants to help, we are moving on Saturday around 10am. Just hit me up. Marc cannot lift anything as he is still unable to completely walk.

<3 and thanks,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment