Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Buddy's paintings


Little by little, this room will come together.
Spring Break for me is ON! I built this lovely little bookshelf. Okay, I put it together.
In the middle are books and all around are Buddy's other toys.
I painted these signs this last night. Marcus is a big sports fan, and these are his favorite teams! I'm not a big an of the Patriots one...but Marcus said he liked it, so whatever.
I also have cork boards that I've had in my houses since my freshman year of college. I've painted them blue and red, and they will be hung up soon with pictures :) In less than two weeks we will have his bunk bed...YAY!

After we get the bunk beds all that will be left is painting his dresser...which I'm scared to death about.

Anyway, just wanted to share! We are headed to Snellville this weekend for my first wedding shower, a Braves game, and the Renaissance Festival! Look for a big update after that :)

Love to all
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment