Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Braves game



This past weekend Marcus, Buddy and I went to Snellville to visit my family and for my first Bridal shower. We had a ton of things planned, and first on the list was the Braves game! Marcus was dying to take Buddy to the Braves game because he has never been. My brother, his girlfriend Angie, my parents, my newly engaged friends Kayla and Connor, and Kendra came with!




Buddy had SO much fun, he enjoyed the fireworks and singing and FOOD most of all.


 Buddy sat with Kendra most of the game. He wuuuuuvs Kendra. This is after the game, and before the fireworks. Turner field does fireworks every Friday night, which is awesome! Buddy loves his leapster!



Buddy was so ready to go TO the game...



Father and son at the game :)



Kayla! I am so excited for her and Connor!



Watching the fireworks after the game. He LOVED them, even if they were loud :)



Love that little side smirk :)


The above and below pictures are my two favorites of the night. Buddy is so handsome, isnt he??


My love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment