Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nutella cream cheese bites





Marcus was begging me for some dessert tonight. I knew I wanted something with nutella since I just got a new jar...and I had seen a few things on pinterest similar, but since I didn't have all the ingredients I decided to make up my own little thing :)

For these yummy little bites you will need nutella, cream cheese, sugar, and biscuits or cresent rolls.


I didn't have cresent rolls so I used biscuits and spread them out like so.



I mixed sugar and the cream cheese. You can make it as sweet as you want.
 I layered some nutella, then the cream cheese mixture on the biscuit.



Fold the biscuits/cresent rolls into a sweet little square



Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar...



and enjoy heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment