Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh how Pinteresting...

This is my first ever link-up...hoping I do this right!!


When I was first introduced to Pinterest I would say I spent about, oh, 2 hours a day on there! Probably not that much, but it really felt like it. I was pinning like a mad woman! After a while, as with all things, that slowed down. Since summer has started, I'm back on it more. Getting ready for the wedding is in high gear now, and for some reason I have my dream home on my mind, a lot. My top five pins this week:


1. Lauren Conrad shoe guide, which provided me with my wedding shoes!! Those will be posted as soon as I get them :)





2. Kate Middleton's newest dresses. She is absolutely my style-idol. I love pretty much everything she wears, including this dress. I found one similar at belk today, but I couldn't justify buying it. Don't you just hate that?





3. I absolutely love this!! So sweet. A must after the wedding





4. One of my favorite things, ever!


Source: food.com via Angela on Pinterest


5. I love, love, love!









Well, that's my first link up, and my first "Oh how Pinteresting..."

My goal is to update more now that summmaaa time is here and I am two weeks away from being done with my masters! Praise the LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment