Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday

Link up number two...I'm on a roll :)

http://www.frommygreydeskblog.com/2012/01/high-five-for-friday-button.html"> src="http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd361/lauren_FMGD/H54F1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />

Five best things about this week!


1. I found my wedding shoes!! I have literally bought three pair already, but one I thought was orange was actually red, and the other was just because I was desperate and hadn't found anything. And these babies, which are perfect! I haven't got them in yet, but I'm so excited!



2. I got the bridesmaid's jewelry! I'm not posting a picture because I want it to be a surprise for them, but the jewelry is orange and I love it!


3. I have TWO WEEKS until I'm done with my masters. Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Lord. I will then be a two time graduate of Georgia Southern University!

Georgia Southern University


4. Pool day tomorrow!! Marcus and I's friends Chaz and Katherine live in a community that has a really cool pool, so we're excited to take Riley there tomorrow! They have a big slide...I'm pretty pumped about that :)



5. We got two gifts in the mail today! A set of tervis tumblers from a coworker and some cooking utensils from a great aunt. I just love presents :)


And that's it. How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment