Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

23 Week Survey

23 Week Pregnancy Survey

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. 
Total Weight Gain: I'm going to go with 12 pounds...I'm not really sure.

What I miss: not much really

Sleep: a few trips to the bathroom, and I now sleep with a pillow between my legs. I'm getting more uncomfortable, and the most comfy way is on my back...which is not really "allowed"

Symptoms: my growing belly and acne has reappeared. It was really bad, and then a few weeks ago it got a lot better. This week it has returned. yuck.

Cravings: not much really, spicy stuff, corn and black beans...basically mexican food.

Aversions: Nothing.

GenderGIRL!

Movement: Depends on the day, but she moves a lot, especially in the afternoon!

Maternity Clothes: Loving the summer time because I have lots of time to wear workout clothes and be super comfortable.

Best Moments this week: registering for our girl!! We went to Babys R Us and registered. I will still have to change a few things on there, but it was really cool to go and pick everything out!

What I'm looking forward to: Going to my parents this weekend and seeing family, and then next week is the 24 week appointment! Not a whole lot will go on at that appointment, but at least I'll hear her heartbeat :)

Milestones: Nothing new right now. I am in the process of cleaning out our house as much as possible. I sold a few things at a yard sale last weekend,  but next week I will start the major overhaul of the entire house. I have already worked on me and Marcus' room, but literally every other room in the house will be done next week (my goal anyway). I'd like our girl's future room to be completely empty except the bed and dresser that are currently in there. Marcus' mom is coming to stay with us for a week in July, and after that we will clear the rest out and paint and hopefully begin setting up the nursery!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment