Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

21 Weeks


Pregnancy Survey- 21 Weeks!


How Far Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now
Total Weight Gain: 10-11lbs so far. I knew my doctor was going to freak last week...he didn't really freak out but he made a comment about how I had caught up on my lack of weight gain from the last visit. He said my overall gain was normal but not to gain that much every month. Of course, the doctors scale said about 3 pounds more than what mine at home did. Then, after this crazy weekend with Haley's wedding, my moms birthday and a braves game, I really did gain those three pounds. I am thankful that summer starts Saturday so that I can focus on eating healthy and getting exercise. 

What I miss: Not feeling like a big ole cow. A lady this weekend said something about how I was big for only 20-21 weeks. Yeah, I really wanted to say "well I'm pregnant, whats your excuse?" In case youre wondering, no woman, pregnant or not, wants to hear that theyre bigger than they should be. 

Sleep: I have actually slept better the past week of so. 

Symptoms: Moody - if you couldn't tell from this post already. I'm a little fire cracker lately :) 

Cravings: Nothing big 

Aversions: Nothing

GenderGIRL

Movement: She is a moving little girl, expecially when I drink something cold. Sunday I didn't feel her much and started to freak out...Monday she was just a kicking away. I guess she was tired from Haley's wedding 

Maternity Clothes: pants, always, most shirts. I need some comfy shorts for the summer to work out in. 

Best Moments this week: Haley's wedding and seeing our girl! She is perfect and doing well. Measured in the 80th percentile, and if she stays on track, she will be about 8.5 pounds. 

What I'm looking forward to: the chance to relax


No comments:

Post a Comment