Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

18 weeks

How Far Along: 18 weeks


Size of babyYour baby is as big as a bell pepper and weighs almost 7 ounces. (Length: 5 1/2 inches, head to bottom.) He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead.
Total Weight Gain: About 6 pounds. Not sure if that is good or bad at this point.

What I miss: Lately, the ability to drink what I want :)

Sleep: I am sleeping okay, lately I have been waking up around 4:30 and I'm not able to go back to sleep for at least an hour...which is close to when I have to wake up anyway.

Symptoms: Feeling a little moody.

Cravings: Mexican! and sweet food.


Aversions: Just random stuff, nothing in particular, depends on the day.

Movement: I really am not sure if I have felt her....sometimes I think yes, sometimes no.


Maternity Clothes: almost exculsively except for some shirts. I need to get some bigger work out shorts and sports bras. Not that I work out all the time or anything, anyway.

Best Moments this week: the frappe I had this morning and the sweet surprises from our admin for teacher appreciation week :)

What I'm looking forward to: Not feeling so moody :)





No comments:

Post a Comment