Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Life since being engaged

The weekend we got engaged Marcus and I threw a wedding shower for Ashley and James. It was a Sunday Funday fiesta theme...too fun. I think it was a pretty good success!





The next day we had the Volleyball banquet. We enjoyed time with the girls with everyone dressed up, and it was good eating, too! They all said they wanted to be flower girls in the wedding (so I'm up to...28 I believe??)





This past weekend we drove to Atlanta to spend time with my family and celebrate my sisters birthday. We went to dinner with Katie and Trey and met up with Sallerson on Friday night. Then on Saturday morning we went to the cheer competition at Pope High School. The girls got FIRST in the small group division and GRAND CHAMPION of the entire competition! SO proud!!

That night we had chicken and dumpling pie for Kerry's bday (yay!) and then went to Stone Mountain to watch the laser show.


The next day mom, Marcus, and I went to Six Flags! We didn't get to ride the Superman, but we did everything else (minus Marcus and the ninja...he wouldn't do it bc a girl said it hurt)

Now we're preparing for the next two weekends...Penny and Ryan are getting married Saturday, and Ashley and James are next weekend! Nick and Stephanie are also getting married that day, and we are so sad we can't be there, but I am sure it will be a beautiful wedding, also!

No comments:

Post a Comment