Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weddings and birthdays

Marcus and I are enjoying planning our wedding. As of now we have random details together and we know our colors. Thanksgiving break we are going to look at venues and I am going to look at dresses...we are so excited! We should be taking engagement pictures soon, as well. Yay!

This past weekend was so busy, we are looking forward to a time when we have nothing to do. Saturday we went to Riley's birthday party. He loves super Heros and he an Buddy had a great time running around playing!

After his party we rushed to Ryan and Penny's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception, I wish we could have stayed longer! Penny looked gorgeous as usual.

This coming weekend our good friends Ashley and James are getting married and I am honored to be a part of their big day! Another one of our favorite couples is getting married, also, Stephanie and Nick. We are so sad we cant make both weddings! I am sure both of the brides will be beautiful!!

In other news, I am now completely obsessed with pinterest. Holy cow that site is awesome. If you're not on it, you should be. Also, I got an iPhone 4s... It's amazing and I'm in love!

That's it for now! <3

Riley at his birthday party

Buddy at the park
Penny and Ryan's wedding cake
Marcus and I at the Fowler reception

No comments:

Post a Comment