Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Holy Cow! Life is so busy lately. I am so looking forward to Christmas break so there is a little less to do, although we are packed full of plans. Tomorrow Marcus and I are heading to Alabama to visit his family. I have never met anyone in his family, and Buddy has only met a few of them, so we are pretty excited.We will be there until Thursday and then we are heading to Atlanta to spend time with my family, before heading back to Savannah. Whew. A LOT of traveling, but we are hoping for lots of relaxing and GOOD FOOD! Getting in shape for the wedding will have to wait until after Christmas. I plan on FULLY enjoying the season :)

So, what have I been busy with? Work, Coaching, Grad School, and life in general. We haven't done much more with the wedding...hopefully we'll make a few phone calls over the break and get a few more things set in stone. We think we have found a house to move into in March, so we are pretty excited about getting into a place with more space! It is getting pretty cramped in that tiny apartment. We also plan to begin saving for a house next year so maybe soon after we're married we can find a house to buy.

I have two main goals for the break, and both involve Pinterest. haha. I want to make some crafts and food I've been seeing on there, and organize my life! I know that sounds silly, but seriously, I keep finding tons of inspiration on Pinterest for both. I made a couple Christmas gifts from Pinterest, which I will share after Christmas, but there are so many other things I want to do. For example...

Paint furniture!! This is something that probably wont get done until we move, but I have found a bunch of fun blogs of people fixing furniture up. Pretty excited about it. We need furniture for Buddy and Riley's future room, a guest bedroom, and a kitchen table and chairs. Craigslist will definitely be our friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment