Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Other happenings in our life

Right before Christmas our basketball team had a lovely Christmas dinner and bonfire, the girls even went carolling, which most had never done before. I remember doing that as a kid, so I'm glad we got to give them that experience. Mrs. Kirkland cooked an amazing meal for the girls, and the Rogers provided an awesome bonfire and s'mores! Yum Yum.



I also went thrift store shopping with Christine and Gail, two of my coworkers, on Hilton Head Island. I will definitely be thrifting while trying to decorate our house once we move in! We had an awesome time and I found an amazing blanket...

yup, you climb inside a giant stocking and cuddle up. Love it :)

Also, Kendra, Ashley and I had awesome time wearing tacky sweaters on the last day before school got out. Too bad it was like 70 degrees outside and we were sweating all day...



Kendra is getting married today! She is the one in the middle. Happy wedding day Kendra!!

After Alabama Marcus and I headed to Atlanta to spend time with my family. We did Christmas for Buddy on the Friday before Christmas because he spent the actual day with his Mama.
This is pre-gift opening.
 and here is post gift opening. He's rotten :)

We had a wonderful Christmas, it was great to spend time with friends and family. I got lots of clothes and jewelry! Marcus got plenty of clothes, a new watch and some video games. We really enjoyed our time, but we are now resting in Savannah!
Christmas morning feast!


 I was pretty pumped about this gift!!

 my love and I on Christmas :)


Big thank you to Jason, who watched our house, took care of our dog and got the mail while were gone.

 This is Jason, the elf.


Oh! I almost forgot. I wanted to share a Christmas gift I made with y'all. I saw something on pinterest, and a friend from high school made one similar, so I decided to make one for my mom, sister and myself.


I found these frames at Hobby Lobby for a good deal, so a bought a few of them. I found some scrapbook paper that was cute (I did different ones for each of us), and then wooden letters. I painted the letters to match the frame, and cut the scrapbook paper to fit the frame. Glued the letter to the paper and inserted them into the frame! Love it! Yay craftiness!

Okay that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment