Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

8 days a week...

8 days. 8 measly little days until I will officially be Mrs. Powell.

EEEEKKK!!! So excited. There is still a good bit to do, but I am so so so so so excited for this day to come. The past year and five months have been the best of my life and I am so happy to make this official :)

Oh, and let me also point out that I am getting three for the price of one. That's right, on July 14 not only do I get this handsome face...



But I also get this one...


(Ri-guy)


AND this one

(Mr. Buddy).


Can you say lucky girl?? Cause I can ;)

Tonight, Marcus and I are going on our last date as an engaged couple. My parents and brother will be in town for Marcus' bachelor party, and my mom and I are going to get into trouble go shopping Hilton Head.

Updates on all that, later

Love and Thanks,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment