Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shopping trip

If you saw my facebook post yesterday, you know I went shopping yesterday. Shopping has become more and more frustrating for me over the years. I don't like spending money on things that are ill-fitting. I've resorted to wearing "flowy" shirts a lot, but my biggest issue is always with my bottom half. It is SO frustrating to go into a store and see the majority of their fits are "straight through the hip and thigh". Seriously, don't most women have hips that curve? Lately, the only pants I've found that fit well are from the Loft, and their curvy fit. Even Gap's curvy fit gap at the waist.

Needless to say, yesterday I tried on about 100 things and was unhappy with most of what I tried on. Part of this is because I want to lose a few pounds, but I also find it hard to find things that flatter me, regardless of my insecurities. It was a frustrating day, but I did get a really cute blue and white striped cardigan from The Loft, and some capris, along with a mint colored tank top (I've been wanting something mint), and a plain white tee from Gap.

Also, I got these shoes! I'm so excited to wear them and actually use them! They're pretty comfy and super light.

and, in case you were wondering...6 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment