Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

14 Weeks!

14 week survey!


How Far Along: 14 weeks 1 Day

Size of baby: Your baby, now as long as a lemon, weighs about 1 1/2 ounces. (Length: 3 1/2 inches, head to bottom.) This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck it's thumb!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about half a pound

What I miss: wine! Haha. CRCT is this week and it has been kind of stressful. I'm not a big drinker, but a glass or three wouldn't be bad right now.

Sleep: I am getting up a few times a night to go to the bathroom, but other than I'm good.

Symptoms: Nothing currently. My belly is starting to poke out.

Cravings: Mexican. and cheese. and pasta.

Best Moments this week: The foot rub my hubby gave me last night :)

What we are looking forward to:  A weekend to clean the house! It is in dire need of it. Marcus will focus on the yard and bathrooms, I'll focus on the guest room and the boys room.


I still feel like I just a big lunch. I think it'll actually feel real for me when we go for our 16 week appointment and we get to see a real face and know the gender!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way-- like I'm really full from eating something. Just bloated in the tummy region like I've overeaten.

    ReplyDelete