Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's a girl!!!




Look at that precious little thing!! Our baby girl :) We are super, super excited, of course. I think it finally hit me today that there is a human growing in there and we will have a baby in just a few months! I kind of knew that it would take me seeing the baby looking like a baby for it to hit me...we are just SO excited!

Yesterday was our 16 week appointment. We had to pay extra to find out the gender at this appointment, but we could not wait any longer! We went for our appointment at 11:15...waited to see the doc till around 12, and then when we got done the ultrasound lady had gone on her lunch...she didn't realize she had me on the schedule (we changed our appointment from 3 to 11 earlier and her schedule still had me at 3). Anyway, we went to get lunch, came back and then got to have our ultrasound! SO exciting. It was so cool.

So of course I am already scouring pinterest for baby room ideas. The following photos were copied straight from pinterest, and are some of my ideas...Marcus hasn't approved yet ;)

Love these colors! No bumpers of course... They aren't safe... but this is def gonna be in the top five choices of a girls room if I have a girl-- LIZ

I love this color combo ad that its not "baby" pink.

.

Look at those ruffles!!
Antique-inspired baby girl's nursery - #coraldresser #goldaccents #nurserydesign

Gah...so sweet.


That is for now. Just gonna go and freak out some more and research random baby stuff.

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for you guys! Love those color choices also!

    ReplyDelete