Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

15 Weeks


15 Week Survey

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs.



Total Weight Gain/Loss: About a pound

What I miss: the ability to have a drink if I want. Don't drink much, rarely actually, but when I'm stressed a glass of wine or a margarita would be nice :)

Sleep: Nothing new, still peeing

Symptoms: My stomach is starting to get a bump...thats about it.

Cravings: Mexican. Man, I hope we get some El Real this weekend!!

Best Moments this week: Getting this house clean!! I know that makes me old. But, it is still clean and that is awesome!

What we are looking forward to: My parents coming this weekend! They are coming for Easter and we have some good plans with the boys and everything. I'm excited to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment