Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy birthday and retirement, Daddy

This past week on the 23rd, my Daddy turned 60. He is clearly the coolest 60 year old you will ever meet. What made this birthday extra special is that he also retired!! Last Friday was his last day of work...ever.



^^Taken 10 years ago, at his 50th birthday party.^^

Jealous.

Now, if you know my dad, he is a busy body. Like, can sit through church without getting up, busy body. I'm not exactly expecting him to be laying around the house doing nothing for the next few years. He's probably bored already. I am sure that my Mom will keep him nice and occupied with to-do lists for the rest of his life :)

We celebrated both at Six-feet-under, a bar in down town atlanta. Nabisco also had a nice big breakfast for him at work, and it was nice to meet everyone he worked with over the past 29 years!








 
Love you, Daddy! Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment