Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My education plan.

I am not watching the debate, in case you are wondering. I know what you are thinking..

"She's a social studies teacher, she should be watching!".

No.

In 2004 I took an English 1101 class with Dr. Crow at GSU. She introduced me to a little website called factcheck.org. This website completely changed my view on debates and speeches. Bottom line, both candidates will exaggerate, lie, completely misconstrue things. So, I will read the debate tomorrow on factcheck.org and figure out what was the truth.

Moving on....

Came up with a plan to continue my education that I am actually okay with and confident about, today. I am currently taking two classes at GSU that are STRESSING me out. I am going to do my best to finish them, but considering all the issues I've had this semester, I will be transferring to Liberty University in order to finish my Ed.S in the spring. The reason I have chosen to transfer is that my Ed.S. hours will transfer directly into an Ed.D when I choose to begin that at Liberty. I was thinking about going ahead and doing my Ed.D at Liberty, but I've decided instead to first do my Ed.S so I can get my lovely pay raise, and then I will continue on with the next 33 hours I will have to take.

So, I will be saying good-bye to GSU soon. I wish I could say that I am sad, but my experiences the past few months have not been good. Granted, the problems I've had have been partially caused by myself, but I am a little disappointed in the "customer service" aspect of the entire process. I am, after all, paying these people thousands of dollars. Anywho, that's my plan, for those who cared.

Have a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment