Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another day...

One of THOSE days.

Wednesday through Friday of this week I am at CDL training at the board office so I can learn how to drive a bus in case I need to while coaching.

Have you seen me drive my Focus?

But, I will do my best.

Georgia Southern, God love them, drives me insane. I applied for my Ed.S this summer, signed up for classes. They send me an e-mail Monday and tell me I have to have this one form in by the end of this week or they will drop my classes.

Um....k?

Get it in. Then I get a call TODAY (two weeks into classes, one day before financial aid disbursement) that I cannot be accepted because I did not take my GRE. Why does my checklist for application say everything is in? I took the MAT, which was fine for my masters, and several places on the application process say MAT/GRE score. Apparently that is not good enough. SO, I will be taking these lovely classes as a "limited, non-degree student" and hopefully will be taking the GRE soon, and will be officially accepted asap. Thank GOD the financial aid department is understanding of how crappy this situation is.

I have a strong love hate relationship with Georgia Southern.

It's currently leaning toward HATE.

BUT, our volleyball team won all three of their games today.

And I love my husband.

Ready for the weekend to see my family and celebrate my nephew's birthday.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment