Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Photobucket

Linking up with Lauren from My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!



1. My cute patootie, Simba. Marcus, Buddy and I were snuggled up on the bed watching the Olympics and Simba was on the ottoman we have at the end of the bed under the covers, watching too :)



2. Welcome back to school!! We have had many changes this year at my middle school, but the year has started off wonderfully. Minus, of course, first day of school traffic, and the fact that one of my 6th graders accidentally hit the fire alarm. In the middle of lunch. On the second day of school. Never a dull moment.



3. Loving this new change in my life. Reading the Bible. Check out She Reads the Truth for devotionals directed at women :)



4. My sweet Morgan started 2nd grade this week! I can remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. She has grown sooooo much and is so stinking smart, its unbelievable. Love her to death!



5. Homemade meals from my Marcus. Tonight's was steak, homemade scalloped potatoes and corn. YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment