Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The blog - a year later....

My birthday this year was very relaxed, as I have been pretty sick. Thankfully I am now feeling better, but I am sure there will be lots of celebrating next weekend.








Last year, I started this lovely little blog. I turned 25 on the 25th and was anticipating a life-changing year, and I was right. I had a large post about this at New Years, and a lot of those changes are clearly still in place with one major difference....

We got married.

Let me say that again...


WE GOT MARRIED!




Wahoo!

So, now that I'm 26, and old married lady, what is next?




Hopefully we will buy a house sometime in the next year. May start trying to add to the family in the next year. Marcus should be done with school by next December, and I will hopefully be done with my Ed.S at the same time, so that will be exciting. Some big things, for sure. And don't worry (as if any of you are worried), I will keep everyone updated on our everyday happenings!


No comments:

Post a Comment