Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!!

Photobucket


And what a Friday it is! Here we go...

1. Buddy got into pre-school! We still aren't sure how Marcus' class schedule will be, but I put Buddy on the list for the local baptist church's pre-school back in March, just in case. And by list, I mean waiting list. This church has a VERY good reputation around the community for their pre-school and pre-k, so their waiting list is literally months long. A friend of mine put her daughter on the list last March and didn't get a call until DECEMBER that there was an opening. So when I got a call on Thursday that there was an opening I was estatic. Seriously. SO...Buddy starts on August 20th. I took him to see it Thursday after work and he LOVED it and really really wants to go to school, like, now. Awesome. This little booga is going to be learning LOTS!





2. WE GOT OUR WEDDING PICTURES!!



I could post 1000. That'll be another post.

3. Graduation stuff for GSU is finally taken care of. THANK THE LORD. Gotta go up there to get my name changed in the system. I was able to sign up for two classes to work towards my Ed.S...so I will be in school again this fall. Yipee...

4. We got to meet Baby Jack! Buddy went to a home-sitter last year, named Micah. We LOVE her and she just had a baby, Jack, the week after the wedding. He is sooooo cute....and Marcus hogged him the whole time :) Buddy even held him, but he was really scared he was going to hurt him.




5. GOLD MEDAL FOR THE US WOMENS SOCCER OLYMPIC TEAM!!!


and I love Alex Morgan.


the end. Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment