Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

exhausted.

beyond belief. No lie. 7 full days of teaching under my belt for my fouth year and I am SO tired.

Clearly, I've got to get back into the swing of things. Last year I was SO busy. Like, finishing masters, coaching three sports, planning a wedding - busy.

This year I've got two sports and starting my Ed.S, but I'm not sure how long the second one will last. Currently wrestling with whether or not I want to start all of that right now, or if I want to go ahead and get it out of the way? Or do I want to get my Ed.D? Do I want to be Dr. Powell?

Well, the answer is yes, I do. One day. Just not sure if I'm ready for all that.


Anyways, Next week I will be back into the swing of things, I swear.


For now, I'm going to relax on the couch and try not to fall asleep before 8pm.

no promises.

I'll leave you with a wedding picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment