Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Wait, I forgot!! High Five with the other hand

Olympic Edition of High Five for Friday!
That's right, I'm high fiving with my other hand, too!



1. US Women's Soccer team. Can I get one of these jerseys? Love them! Keep it up, girls!!





2. Missy Franklin:
This chick is my new favorite person.
A high school junior who refuses sponsors so she can still swim for her high school. Awesome.

3. Gymnastics is always one of my favorites to watch. These girls are amazing!
I can't even do a cartwheel, true story.


4. This guy...




5. And who can leave out the Royals? Kate Middleton is my style icon, for real. She is always so classy, and I have had a large celebrity crush on Prince Harry for-eva.


that's all, folks.

~Angela
 
 
**images courtesy of google images

No comments:

Post a Comment